WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Our company collects the following information:
Technical Data from a Visitor’s Computer and Etcetera:
Iron Dog LLC collects the information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available about visitors to a Site, such as the IP address, browser type, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
Iron Dog LLC may determine the approximate location of a visitor’s device from the IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, tally which geographic regions our users are visiting from.
Akismet Commenter Information:
Iron Dog LLC collects information about visitors who comment on the Site via our Akismet anti-spam service. The information collected depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address…oh, and the comment itself, of course).
Jetpack Site Activity:
Iron Dog LLC collects visitor activities related to the management of the Site, such as login attempts/actions and comment submission and management actions. For more information, please see the Jetpack Privacy Center.
Information from Cookies and Other Technologies:
Communications with Iron Dog LLC (form data):
You may also provide Iron Dog LLC with information when you respond to surveys, communicate with the support team about a support question, sign up for a newsletter, or opt to receive a quote or project information. When you communicate with Iron Dog LLC via form, email, phone, video conference or otherwise, Iron Dog LLC stores a copy of communications (including any call recordings as permitted by applicable law).
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide Iron Dog LLC with most of the data we collect. Your data is collected and processed when you:
- Register online or order any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Complete any forms on our website.
- Engage with live chat such as Intercom
- Direct message us on any social media platform
Iron Dog LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Advertising platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Contact databases such as Apollo.io
- Google Adwords and Analytics
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Iron Dog LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on products and services we think you might like.
- Better advertise to you on various platforms
If you agree, Iron Dog LLC will share your data with partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services. Iron Dog LLC partner companies are:
- Google G-Suite
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Iron Dog LLC securely stores your data at our hosting provider’s servers, which follow appropriate encryption and security protocols, to ensure your data is kept safe.
Iron Dog LLC will keep your visitor data for 60 days. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by automatic deletion from our database.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Iron Dog LLC wants to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
The right to access: You have the right to request Iron Dog LLC for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Iron Dog LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Iron Dog LLC to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Iron Dog LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Iron Dog LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Iron Dog LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Iron Dog LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are tex files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Serving you ads on other websites
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality- Iron Dog LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and allocation you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising- Iron Dog LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and the information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Iron Dog LLC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES